- Daily riding experience
- General Horse Safety
- Horse Behavior Lessons
- Grooming and Tacking up
- Crafts and projects to take home
- Folder with educational materials and projects
- Lots of fun time to be outdoors and play
Rules of Attendance
- Camp begins at 9:00am and ends at 3:00pm. Any student not picked up by 3:15pm will be charged a $10.00 late fee.
- Students must wear helmets when riding. Helmets will be provided to any student that does not have their own.
- No open-toed shoes are permitted inside the barns at any time or for any reason.
Prepare for Camp
All students attending camp should be prepared to bring:
- Riding boots (any small boot with a heel is acceptable)
- Long pants and a snuggly fitting top
- A change of clothes and sneakers
- A swimsuit and towel
- Lunch daily, with plenty of snacks
Each student will have a daily riding lesson, will receive a camp t-shirt, and all craft supplies will be provided.
To register your child, please click here.
A deposit of $100.00 is required to hold each camp student's spot. You may cancel with 2 weeks notice for a full refund. Cancellation with less than 2 weeks notice will not result in refund of the deposit.